Thursday, November 16, 2006

"Travelled" 4 countries in 24 hours!

Am in Amsterdam now after having been in the bus for 26 hours.

I have unexpectedly have had very good impression about Dutch people. So far, I have been meeting friendly and very helpful people upon my arrival.

Hahaha, you know what! No use of toilet in the long drive bus journey!!!!!

Thanks for the journey fm Barcelona to Amsterdam, I "travelled" 4 countries - Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherland - in 24 hours (the bus journey took 2 hours more, so 26 hours due to traffic jam in highways in Amsterdam)

When i was moved in the bus, I "dropped by" several cities, namely Lioret de Mar, Figueres, Luxembourg, Reims, Lille, Kortrijk, Gent, Brussels, Antwerpen, Utrecht, Breda, Rottermdam and then finally arrived Amsterdam. :encore:

Because of this bus journey, i re-visited Lille (France) and Brussel (Belgium). It was raining AGAIN in Belgium! Nevertheless, leaves have turned more colourful and thus atmosphere was more romantic. I wanted to take photos of those sentimental autumn leaves, however, I could only admire this nice view through window fm the bus.

No comments: