Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Digital Camera

I may need to get a digital camera amid my Europe tour instead of initial thought of buying one until i land in Tokyo next January. Gladly, my digital camera only boycots after I have taken many photos of the Little Mermaid. It has been stucked until now due to whole day exposed in rain.

I have a good impression of my Swiss friend's model of Canon Digital IXUS 800IS.

It is sold at 3699 Dennish Krones (equivalent to 335 British Pounds) in the largest camera shop in Copenhagen.

Checked online. There is Canon WP-DC5 waterproof case as I intend to have a new digital camera that allows me to do underwater photography when i go scuba diving.

Unbelievable! Searched online. The same model was only about 440 CHF (190 British pounds) in the Switzerland.

No comments: