Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sweden: YES! Norway in a Nutshell: Oslo - Bergen: YES!!!

I have had a rejuvenated Easter by having got away for a short while from England and coming back from my spontaneous excursion to Norway and an explosure to Sweden. I am now more at ease with my present status and am determined to be morefocused on my future with calmness.

Travelling in Scandinavia countries is easy as its public transport is well structured. I am very much impressed by its efficiency and coziness. As youknow, Japan has been my favourite country. But unexpectedly, I have fallen in love into the nature of Norway. The whole country was covered in snow. Along my journey, I enjoyed the views of white and grey mountains with frozen waterfalls on tranquil lakes.

I managed to get a dip of Sweden by commuting four hours by bus. When i reached Goteborg, I learnt that frequent buses were available to Denmark. I could take a 4-hour bus to Copenhagen.

I took a mid-night bus back from Goteborg to Oslo inorder to catch the early train of "Norway in a Nutshell". As a result, i had a fruitful Easter and enjoyed those excellent sceneries of Fjord.

No comments: